We teamed up with StartUp Grind Beijing to support entrepreneurs, founders, and business owners on how to thrive and scale up with a global mindset.
We recorded this session live during an event with StartUp Grind Beijing in which we:
- First shared insights and facts entrepreneurs face right now during the pandemic but also in the near new future of work
- Went on to have an interactive, insightful, and thought provoking panel discussion
- And concluded with a workshop for participants of the event.
For confidentiality reasons of the participants, we will not publish the workshop part here but have the entire slide deck available for you below so you still get maximum value.
I’d like to specifically thank everyone at StartUp Grind Beijing for collaborating with us for this truly global experience that got us up in the middle of the night here on the Canadian West Coast, and engaged participants who were ready to experience the event in different time zones while joining us from 4 different continents.
This event’s stars who co-created the content, and shared their insights, expertise, and general amazingness, have my special thanks:
- Tiffany Elsener, CPCC – Co-Active Coach for Conscious Leaders
- Dana Smith, CPCC – Life Coach for Creatives & Entrepreneurs
- Karen Flynn, ACC – Entrepreneur, Startup & Leadership Coach
- Hellen Yang, CPCC, PCC – Leadership & Financial Wellness Coach
If you’re anentrepreneur, founder, or business owner, and want to tackle the many challenges head-on, why not get a coach on your side to support you.